Summer Pineapple Juice






I made these a while ago but I didn't want to post them until I had some of my friends try them out to tell me if they were actually okay to drink. I mean, I though they were good, but when it comes to food that I make I become very bias.
After a few sips, the girls told me that they tasted good and that they feel like it tastes like summer.

Ingredients:
40 Ounces of Pineapple Juice
♥ 4 Tbsp of Lime Juice
♥ 4 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
♥ 4 Tbsp of Sugar
♥ Whip Cream

Put the pineapple, lime and lemon juice in the blender. Squirt a handful of whip cream into the mix, then blend until the whip cream has blended in with the juices. Pour into glasses then danish with whip cream on top. That's it! 
It's so simple! 

Xoxo. Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.